Saturday, July 17, 2010

Little Family Reunion

Every summer, the Little side of our family holds a reunion. We've done everything from renting out a bed and breakfast for a weekend to going to Lagoon for a day. This year we got together at a local park for a picnic.



Everyone brought summer games to play, but it was so hot that most of us stayed under the shade of the paviolion. The park was located right next to a public swimming pool, so some people beat the heat by taking a swim. Everyone else sat around and talked, content to simply sit and enjoy each other's company.






Much to my dissapointment (sometimes.... I find the older I get, the more ok with it I am), the reunion is usually scheduled over my birthday. This year was no exception. After the picnic we invited whomever wanted to come to my parent's house and had cake and ice cream to celebrate. It was a low-key birthday, but still fun.


Feel free to click on the "picture gallery" link underneath the main banner to see more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment