Here's a picture of him wearing his boot!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Chrisitan Broke His Foot
For those of you that know Christian, you're probably familiar with how he sometimes...uh...exagerates injuries. It's not a bad thing necessarily, just so Christian. Anyway, at the end of February Christian was climbing out of bed and landed on his foot funny on the way down his ladder. For about a week he complained about it hurting and limped around the house. Since it didn't seem to be improving at all, my Mom finally took him to the doctor. They did x-rays, and come to find out he'd broken it! Poor Christian! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











So, I just figured out you guys have a blog. Guess I am a little slow (or lazy)when it comes to some computer things. You are now added to my list. Send me your email address at christensenh@live.com and I'll invite you to read my blog which I recently made private.
ReplyDelete